Laman

Rabu, 10 Agustus 2011

Servant of Evil's Manga (悪ノ召使)

Hello there~! I know this topic is popular so i just can't bear myself to write about it because Story of Evil/Aku no Monogatari is always make me cry (the song, fanmade manga, etc.). I really appreciate Mothy for this!

So, now we talk about Servant of Evil/Aku no Meshitsukai manga that serialized in the monthly issue of "Comic Rush" magazine, and Nekoyama Miyao doing the illustrations. Because many sites have post about this, i just load a video manga that match with the manga preview that i got from my senpai's blog (Thank you very much!). I watch this video several months ago before i know thats the manga! (fool me! :-P)

So, the video is seems to be the sequel of the manga. This is in Japanese, i found this at YouTube! Enjoy~!




 Part 1


 Part 2



 Part 3


Soo~! That's what i've found, i wish someday i could read the manga! >o<

2 komentar:

  1. Arigatou buat link back-nya ^w^

    Video-nya nanti ditonton dulu deh XD

    Boleh post di blog gw juga ga? Sekalian pengen coba ngartiin, kalo bisa sih ^^;

    BalasHapus
  2. Hai doozo!!!

    Bahasanya gak terlalu susah kok untuk diartiin!
    Silahkan! silahkan! X3

    BalasHapus